- Products & Services
- By Category
- By Disease Area
By Care Area
- Emergency care
Hospital & Clinical Care
- CONOXIA® – Medicinal Oxygen
- NIONTIX® – Medicinal Nitrous Oxide
- LIVOPAN® – Medicinal Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Mixture
- AIRAPY® – Medicinal Air
- INOmax® – Medicinal Inhaled Nitric Oxide
- EXCIDIO® – Nitrous Oxide Converter
- LIV® – Linde Integrated Valve
- VENTYO® – Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Blender
- Central Gas Equipment
- Central Gas System
- Equipment for Cryogenic Storage
- HBO – Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Liquid Oxygen Containers
- Intermediate Care
- Information for the Public & Patients
- Web catalogue medical devices
Linde Healthcare medical gases and services are used extensively throughout hospitals and clinics:
- CONOXIA®, medicinal oxygen, is used in life support as part of resuscitation and surgery.
- NIONTIX®, medicinal nitrous oxide, is used in anaesthesia.
- LIVOPAN®, medicinal nitrous oxide/oxygen mixture, are used in analgesia.
- AIRAPY®, medicinal air, is used for ventilation and aerosol therapy, and as a carrier gas for anaesthetic agents in inhalational anaesthesia.
- INOmax® , medicinal inhaled nitric oxide, has applications in neonatalogy.
In addition, the LIV® - Linde Integrated Valve has revolutionised mobile gas therapy, enabling a rapid, life-saving response throughout the hospital.