The environmental policy of Linde Healthcare, and the Linde Group, is:
We in the Linde Group wish to avoid all forms of harm to people and the environment.
To attain this, we undertake to follow certain principles. An example of such a policy is that safety, health, environment and quality are to determine everything we do.
To enable us to be a leader in this area, we have set goals we aim to achieve:
- Prevent all adverse events
- Avoid all harmful impact on the environment
- Create secure and safe working conditions for our employees and all our partners in cooperation
- Provide our customers with safe and environmentally friendly products and services
- Avoid polluting the environment
- Manage natural resources in a responsible manner
- Develop and promote technologies, products and services that actually fulfil the requirements for safety, health, environmental protection and quality
Fulfil the requirements our customers set for us and their expectations
Linde Healthcare's operation is environmentally certified to ISO 14001.