- Products & Services
- By Category
- By Disease Area
By Care Area
- Emergency care
Hospital & Clinical Care
- CONOXIA® – Medicinal Oxygen
- NIONTIX® – Medicinal Nitrous Oxide
- LIVOPAN® – Medicinal Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Mixture
- AIRAPY® – Medicinal Air
- INOmax® – Medicinal Inhaled Nitric Oxide
- EXCIDIO® – Nitrous Oxide Converter
- LIV® – Linde Integrated Valve
- VENTYO® – Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Blender
- Central Gas Equipment
- Central Gas System
- Equipment for Cryogenic Storage
- HBO – Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Liquid Oxygen Containers
- Intermediate Care
- Information for the Public & Patients
- Web catalogue medical devices
As your partner in healthcare, Linde Healthcare can help to bring the assurance that the oxygen you depend on, in the care of your patients, is produced according to high standards for quality and precision.
In hospital and clinical care, CONOXIA® is used in the following ways:
To treat hypoxia and hypoxaemia.
During surgery to maintain tissue oxygenation under anaesthesia, as well as pre-operative and post-operative uses on the ward.
As part of resuscitation.
In mechanical lung ventilation for the treatment of respiratory depression.
In the treatment of diseases such as chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD), pneumoconiosis, pneumonia, heart attack and pulmonary embolism.
To treat respiratory distress syndrome in newborns.
In the treatment of respiratory burns and as part of the gold standard of care for carbon monoxide poisoning.
Because managing oxygen brings many challenges unique to each hospital, we’ll work closely with you to find the solutions that best meet your requirements. We can provide the expertise, training and support needed to ensure that the oxygen is delivered accurately and safely, every time needed.